Thursday 26 June 2014

Fruit Tingle by Ulta3 - Review

I recently completed my last lot of 1 Polish, 5 Designs and decided to make a review post so you can easily see all the designs and tutorials in one place. It is also a great way to give you an overview of the polish and so you can visualise just how versatile it could be.

So just a quick recap. The polish I used for these 5 designs was Ulta3 - Fruit Tingle. This is a bright, neon pink polish that reminds me of barbie dolls. It only cost me $2 from my local Coles, so was definitely worth the purchase. In case you missed the swatches, this is one that shows the colour pretty much perfectly.

Design 1 - Stamped Lace and Bows

This design came about as I was playing with so stamping plates I had from the born pretty store. I loved how these turned out! Hope you did too!


and the pictorial for this design (with written instruction in this post)

Design 2 - Gradient Animal Print

I'd been seeing a lot of animal print designs, so really wanted to give it a go myself. This is what I came up with.


and the pictorial (information here).

Design 3 - Glitter ball nails

Inspired by polishallthenails who does the most amazing glitter placement. Absolutely love how this turned out. Will be doing more glitter placement in the future.


and I also did a pictorial for these with information here.

Design 4 - Random Skittle Manicure

This is what happens when you go into a design with no idea of the final product. It turned out well but unfortunately created no pictorial.

Design 5 - Braided Nails

Finally worked out how to use stripping tape for this design. This has become quite popular on instagram, which surprised me as it's not my favourite of the bunch, but it is quite cool.


And the last pictorial!


And that is the collection using Ulta3 - Fruit Tingle. Hopefully you can now see just how versatile a polish can be and I hope you enjoy these posts! 

Just a heads up: I shall be heading to China in about 2 days. I'll be posting once more before I leave and then will be absent for two weeks. Once I come back I'll be ready for more art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment here!