Thursday 29 May 2014

Daisy Duke Bikini by Chi Chi Cosmetics - Design 5 - A fox in the ruffian

Today is the last design using Daisy Duke Bikini! Now I am kind of sick of orange. In the next few days I'll put up an over view post and the tutorials for each design created. After that there might be some random nail art before I commence on my next round of 1 Polish, 5 Designs. But back to today's nail art.


I'm calling this a fox in the ruffian as I freehanded a fox and some ruffian nails, duh. The brownish grey base is a BC Co. colour I picked up for 50 cents at Kmart, it has no name. The orange is Daisy Duke Bikini, the white is Sinful Colours Snow Me White and the black another 50 cent BC Co. nail polish. I freehanded the fox using a cut down craft brush and the fox design is based of a bed spread I saw while shopping (no pictures sorry). Everything was topped with Essie, No Chips Ahead, top coat.

Hopefully you've enjoyed this series. I have plenty of other polishes but it's just a matter of finding the inspiration. Check for the overview posts in the next few days if you want to know how to do any of these designs. Until then, more pictures.

Close up of the fox!


This is the design as done on my none dominant hand. I always paint both my hands because I  generally always wear my designs for a few days before doing a new one. I also always do the same design on both hands so I just wanted to use this picture to show that it is possible to do these designs on both hands so you can wear the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment here!