Wednesday 21 May 2014

Daisy Duke Bikini by Chi Chi Cosmetics - Design 3 - Florals

Major procrastination whist doing an assignment today lead to me creating design 3 with Daisy Duke Bikini. This doesn't bode well for my assignments but did turn into some pretty cool nail art, which looked absolutely stunning in the lovely autumn afternoon sun we had today.


Design 3, as you can see, are some pretty funky, messy, florals. I love how messy these are mainly because I'm not trying to create perfect nailart, I'm trying to create something that can be easily reproduced. The only thing is that I wish I had some black studs but the black dots, although kind of meh in the photo. look awesome in real life.

Amazingly this design was created using pretty much the same polishes as in Design 2: African Sunset. The colours I used were:

For the Floral nails
  • Base - Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
  • Black Acrylic Paint for the flower outlines
  • Rimmel - Sunshine for the yellow flower centres
  • Chi Chi Cosmetics - Daisy Duke Bikini for the petals
  • And Chi Chi Cosmetics - Relax Don't Do It! for the leaves
For the other nails
  • Base - Chi Chi Cosmetics - Daisy Duke Bikini
  • Dot in black acrylic paint
All nails had a top coat of Essie - No Chips Ahead (I need to invest in a different topcoat I think...)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I will not be posting again until the weekend as I MUST finish these stupid assignments but until then, look over the other designs and the pictures below!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment here!